Applications for Round Eight of the Stronger Communities Programme are now open!
The Stronger Communities Programme supports the Australian Government's commitment to deliver social benefits in communities across Australia by funding small capital projects in each of the 151 Federal Electorates. The program is part of the government's October 2022-2023 budget initiatives focussed on making local community organisations. Round 8 of the program will run through to 31 December 2023.
- The minimum grant amount is $2,500
- The maximum grant amount is $20,000
- The maximum cost of your project cannot exceed $50,000
Who can apply?
To be eligible you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be one of the following entities;
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation,
- a local governing body,
- a Commonwealth, state, or territory government agency or entity that is a fire services, rural fire service, state emergency service or similar, or,
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property.
It is imperative that you familiarise yourself with the Grant Opportunity Guidelines and read the Factsheet before applying.
EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 5PM, FRIDAY 7 APRIL 2023
If you are interested in applying, please fill in the below form.